Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Brian Sabean's Successor

That's the very catchy name of a brand new Giants blog operated by a guy who, appropriately enough, calls himself Caincecum.

His real name is Henry and he describes himself as a huge 18-year-old Giants fan. Here's part of his take on the Affeldt signing -- I also must admit this signing whomps my "wishlist" signee Joe Beimel whom I like but I put up there because if they Giants had signed him it would have made me look very intelligent. I must say followers, fans and close friends our garlic fry money was put to good use.

He's also already proposed this intriguing trade -- Randy Winn and Kevin Frandsen to the Mets for David Murphy, noting the following about Murphy: Murphy is 23 and put up an impressive line of .317/.397./473 albeit in 131 ab. But would be able to be an above average 2b. With good range and a stong arm for 2b (currently plays lf played 2b and 3b in past)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Dan said...

Sorry guys, my Mets are already screwed in the bullpen, creating another problem is something Minaya would avoid like the plague.

1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home